Ashdod Onshore Terminal Upgrade Contract – Israel
2013 – 2015
3B were awarded the contract to provide all dimensional control requirements throughout the upgrade of the Ashdod Onshore Terminal . This also involved surveys of tie in points on offshore installations and as-built surveys of new packages fabricated in Louisiana, USA. This contract included the design, fabrication and survey of approximately 400 spools which were all installed with 100% first time fit.
Scope of works:
- Verification of civils work
- Setting out new plant and equipment
- Survey and design of new piping routes
- Set out of all pipe supports
- As built surveys of all new skids and tie in points
- Machinery alignment checks
- Pre / Post Weld and As-Built piping fabrication surveys
- Complete and issue all survey reports, CAD models, Isometrics etc.